First Class Electronic Services Pty Ltd incorporating Renta2way, Buya2way & PoC2Way has implemented a wide range of policies and measures to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing or our staff, clients, contacts, industry and the wider community. These policies and actions are consistent with advice from the Australian Government Department of Health and World Health Organization (WHO).
At this stage, our office is remaining open and operating as close to ‘business as usual’ as appropriate. To ensure our response to COVID-19 continues to be managed in an informed, considered and responsible manner we continue to actively monitor, review and coordinate our response as the situation continues to evolve.
In addition to existing company policies and contingency plans already in place, a summary of these measures is detailed below.
CLIENTS, CONTACTS AND GUESTS VISITING OUR PREMISES
We ask that our clients, contacts and guests follow this advice to ensure their own safety as well as the safety of others:
- Practice good hygiene – hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes are available for guests in reception.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell, we ask that you do not attend our premises.
- Maintain physical distancing, please keep 1.5 metres away from others
- Our office and boardroom is still available for critical in-person meetings at this stage. This may change if the situation escalates and as such, we are encouraging virtual meetings instead.
- Please refrain from handshaking as a greeting gesture
- If you suspect you may have contracted COVID-19 with 14 days of attending our premises or being in contact with any of our staff, please advise us immeadiately.
- Please always take care wherever you go, other people may be carrying the virus.
- Understand the symptoms – help slow the spread by getting tested even more mild symptoms.
- All members of staff have been briefed on the importance of personal hygiene and taking appropriate health and safety precautions – both at home and in the workplace.
- Any staff member who has any form of cough, cold or flu-like illnesses must be tested for COVID-19 and remain at home until results say otherwise.
- Our staff members are observing current ravel advise provided by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) including adhering to strict self-isolating requirements. Employees are being asked to reconsider any non-essential travel and contact, and make alternative arrangements where possible.
- Staff will work remotely where possible and appropriate, with processes in place to enable the entire workplace to do so if the situation dictates.
- As our secure software and systems are able to be accessed remotely, we can seamlessly continue serving our clients’ requirements.
- We have had no cases or contacts with confirmed cases at our office or among our people as of June 11th 2020.
EQUIPMENT & ENVIRONMENT
- We continue to employ our high company standards with regards to the hygiene & cleanliness of all rental equipment. All rental equipment is thoroughly disinfected & cleaned upon return before storage and again as the last stage of processing, ensuring the equipment hired is untouched by anybody when received.
- Further to normal cleaning & disinfectant procedures for work surfaces in the office and warehouse space we are regularly disinfecting all surfaces, displays, door handles and contact spaces.
- We have increased our single-use policy relating to all packaging, cleaning consumables and hygiene consumables.
- All staff are wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) & ensure they remain isolated whilst the return & disinfection process of rental equipment is underway.
All of the above measures have been implemented to minimise the risks posed by COVID-19 and the impact on our staff, customers, industry partners, friends, families and the entire community. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this developing situation.
Despite these challenging times, we remain committed to continuing to provide the first class level of service our customers enjoy. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office by phone or email if you have any queries or concerns.
Thank you – the First Class Electronic Services team.